Population Connection and Population Connection Action Fund will host their annual advocacy conference, Capitol Hill Days, virtually in 2021! Each year, we bring together activists and advocates from across the country and around the world to talk about global reproductive health, environmental, and population issues.
Through a series of virtual, hands-on advocacy trainings and informational workshops held from March 17-21, participants will learn how to:
- Advocate for reproductive health and rights for everyone, everywhere.
- Urge their elected officials to support an investment in global reproductive health and family planning.
- Stay engaged in reproductive rights advocacy locally, year-round.
On Monday, March 22, participants will attend virtual meetings with their senators and representatives to advocate for the permanent repeal of both the Global Gag Rule and the Helms Amendment, and for a greater U.S. investment in international family planning and reproductive health services.
The event is free to attend but requires registration. After your registration is accepted by our staff, you will receive additional information on the structure, sessions, and professional development opportunities offered.
- Wednesday, March 17 at 1pm ET / 10am PT: Voices from the Frontlines: Advocacy and Action for Reproductive HealthWorldwide
- Thursday, March 18 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT: Keynote Discussion: Pushing Forward a Bold Agenda on International Reproductive Health and Rights
- Friday, March 19 at 1pm ET / 10am PT: Reproductive Health, Climate Resiliency, and Population: Views from South America to East Africa
- Saturday, March 20 at 1pm ET / 10am PT: The Fight for LGBTQ+ Reproductive Health and Rights at Home and Abroad
- Sunday, March 21 at 2pm ET / 11am PT and 8pm ET / 5pm PT: The Politics of International Family Planning: An Advocacy Training
Don’t wait—register below to attend!
We Are Population Connection
Since 1968, Population Connection (formerly Zero Population Growth or ZPG) has been America's voice for population stabilization—we are the largest grassroots population organization in the United States! As a 501(c)(3) charity, all donations made to us are tax-deductible.
Already a member? Renew today!
Your tax-deductible membership dues help us advocate for universal access to birth control, educate tomorrow’s leaders about global population challenges, and mobilize Americans who care about stabilizing population. Your on-going support is vital to our continued success!
Join our Email Action Network to hear about important legislative developments, constituent calls to action, and events in your area!
© Population Connection 2021. 2120 L St NW, Suite 500 Washington, D.C. 20037